Working with BLtools Cookie creator v1.2v | End Way - форум программирования и сливов различных скриптов
  • Присоединяйтесь к нам в телеграм канал! EndWay канал | EndSoft канал | EWStudio канал
  • Хочешь поставить скрипт, но не умеешь?
    А может ты хочешь свой скрипт на основе слитого?

Тогда добро пожаловать в нашу студию разработки!

Телеграм бот: EWStudioBot
    Телеграм канал: EWStudio

Working with BLtools Cookie creator v1.2v

CashOutGang

Сеньор
Автор темы
14 Июн 2023
First thing is first...
We need a live set of cookies...

If you don't have any cookies readily available, just go to what ever site it is you are working with and create / register an account and export your cookie data via netscape.

Save your exported cookie to a text file

then launch the Cookie Tool that is with BL Tools and load your text file

#1 - This will be the cookie domain in the string value - normally it is " .domain.com or domain.com"
I always use the choice without the . so it will capture both / all sets of data

#2 - This will be the URL you can access ONLY IF YOUR DATA IS VALID. Make sure there are not URL redirects.

Once you send your request your data will be posted in the REPSONSE field. This is the data that we need to find a value that will ONLY BE PRESENT when your cookies are live.
I take this data and copy and paste it into Notepad ++ to make it easier to work with.

CNTRL + F and type in your value that are you searching for - In this specific case it will be the CC that is displayed in the profile. - American Express or "Amex"

So i will use the value prior to the card type - If the cookies are NOT VALID it should not display the element id of "cardBrandName"

Cookies are valid and live....

Реакции: 1 user
Активность:
Пока что здесь никого нет