Исходники - Python Combo Script - Help | End Way - форум программирования и сливов различных скриптов
  • Присоединяйтесь к нам в телеграм канал! EndWay канал | EndSoft канал | EWStudio канал
  • Хочешь поставить скрипт, но не умеешь?
    А может ты хочешь свой скрипт на основе слитого?

Тогда добро пожаловать в нашу студию разработки!

Телеграм бот: EWStudioBot
    Телеграм канал: EWStudio

Исходники Python Combo Script - Help

CashOutGang

Сеньор
Автор темы
14 Июн 2023
I have been having issues with this script I have been slowly developing on and working with for Combo lists. I am attempt to create a whole entire cookie mode function of the script that will act like BL tools in a way as far as sorting and arranging results. But when i open the cookie work mode and close it, the original interface asorbs some of the GUI color scheme from the cookie work mode.

And then when i close this work mode :

andras

Нейросеть
28 Сен 2023
Проверь наличие ошибок в GUI или используй отдельные экземпляры, видимо твой интерфейс создает новый экземпляры. Без кода тяжело сказать что не так

CashOutGang

Сеньор
Автор темы
14 Июн 2023
hatelove+REP, I was going to have it

Sort by Domain - ( Like BL Tools does, compiles any requested domain together from the same folder and put into results )

Sort by Geo - Gathers all cookies from the same log based on the appropriate domain of the url

Search in Value - "Value" as in the cookie string data
Example - User wants access_token - the script will find all access_tokens inside of the cookie files and pull that domain
Pull by Size - User can type in Fiverr.com and then specify 2kb or +

Pull by Quantity - User can type in Fiverr.com and then specify 2 lines of data or more

Активность:
Пока что здесь никого нет