Online Banking script search | End Way - форум программирования и сливов различных скриптов
  • Присоединяйтесь к нам в телеграм канал! EndWay канал | EndSoft канал | EWStudio канал
  • Хочешь поставить скрипт, но не умеешь?
    А может ты хочешь свой скрипт на основе слитого?

Тогда добро пожаловать в нашу студию разработки!

Телеграм бот: EWStudioBot
    Телеграм канал: EWStudio

Online Banking script search

ELISE_404

Джун
Автор темы
21 Июл 2023
Hello, I hope you are well?

I am currently urgently searching for an online banking script. Allow me to explain in more detail how this type of script works:

The idea is to create a script that allows users to make online loan requests. When a customer visits the website, they will have the option to create an account. Once their account is created, they can make a loan request. Once this request is submitted, the website administrator will receive it in their admin panel. When the request is confirmed, the customer will actually receive the loan amount in their online account on the website. The website will also offer the option to transfer the granted loan to their personal bank account by providing the necessary transfer details. However, at a certain transaction loading percentage, the transfer will be interrupted and will require a code to proceed. It is important to mention that this code will need to be paid by the customer. This is where we will start deducting money from customers.

Does anyone have such a script?

Активность:
Пока что здесь никого нет